Global Risk Broker & Associates
"eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC ®"
Specializing in worldwide travel, health, life, disability and special risk insurance programs for global living, travel and work abroad
© Copyright 2016 eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC All rights reserved.
The eGlobal Logo (e-Globe) & "eGlobalHealth" are federally registered trademarks
"Group Employer major medical insurance" are policies providing LONG term renewable medical insurance coverage and are designed for as little as TWO or more employees who are living or residing abroad and require more permanent insurance. Our featured Group program is exclusively offered by GeoBlue, is available in most USA states and most importantly is an ACA/ Obamacare compliant program.
Perfect for: U.S. citizens relocating or spending an extended amount of time overseas. Not only do these plans offer seamless coverage throughout the world, they allow the insured to seek treatment anywhere including back in the USA.
Foreign Nationals, either traveling often or permanently residing in their home country. In addition to being able to seek treatment anywhere, foreign insureds have the security of being insured by an "A" "Excellent" rated insurance company.
These plans provide comprehensive medical protection including emergency medical treatment, wellness care and prescription drug coverage, maternity benefits and much more. Like most major medical policies, these plans contain both in and out of network coverage, deductibles and co-payments and have the added travel benefits of accidental death and emergency medical evacuation protection.
ACA (ObamaCare) Disclosures for USA Citizens / Tax Payers :
- Known as Global Citizen Insurance (HTH) in the following states: Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Nevada, Utah, Virginia
- Xplorer Health Plan (GeoBlue) available in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Are you or your spouse a USA citizen already living abroad ? We only require ONE member to be a USA citizen AND if already outside the USA at time of application, there is NO state requirement to meet.
- Unlimited medical benefits per insured
- Deductibles range from $0 to $10,000
- Deductible waived for physician office visits, physical therapy and evacuation
- 100% coinsurance overseas- 80%/60% in US to coinsurance max, then 100%
- No exclusionary riders for pre-existing conditions and no manifestation clause (does require underwriting)
- If accepted onto the plan, 6 month pre-existing condition wait can be eliminated with prior creditable coverage / plan is individually underwritten
- Preventive care is covered as any other benefit and has no wait period
- Sporting/recreational activities covered as any other benefit
- US Admitted / HIPPA compliant / - can be kept upon repatriation home for up to 9 months
- Maternity/ Newborn benefits are paid URC - can be added after 12 months
- Excludes coverage for acts of war (Terrorism IS covered)
- Fully profiled, elite provider network in 190 countries
- Considered "creditable coverage"
- Access to the Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Network in the United States
- Xplorer Plan Underwritten by- US admitted 4 Ever Life Insurance Co (US Insurer) A rated
- Global Citizen Plan Underwritten by- US admitted BCS Life Insurance Co (US Insurer) A rated
- No precertification penalty for hospitalization or surgery