Affiliate Network Sites owned and operated exclusively by eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC
Global Risk Broker & Associates
"eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC ®"
Specializing in worldwide travel, health, life, disability and special risk insurance programs for global living, travel and work abroad
© Copyright 2010 eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC All rights reserved.
The eGlobal Logo (e-Globe) & "eGlobalHealth" are federally registered trademarks
eGlobalHealth Visa Protect Plan
Frequently Asked Questions about the eGlobalHealth Visa Protect Program
- What deductible should I choose ? Most consulates worldwide like to see the lowest deductible possible, therefore, we suggest picking the $0 deductible option.
- I see the policy limit is set at $75,000 ? Is this in USD$ and does this meet their requirements in EURO? The amount is in fact in USD$ and does provide more than enough coverage for the consulate in question.
- When I run the quote it seems low comparitively speaking ? Yes, the pricing is very competitive and depending on your age and number of days needed, the pricing can be as low as $1 to $2 per day.
- Is this required to have to get a visa ? Yes ! All worldwide consulates do require proof of health insurance and specifically required hospitalization, evacuation and repatriation benefits to be included.
- How do I get the letter and is an emailed link version acceptable ? The letter is sent you via an email within minutes of applying online from our secure eGlobalHealth Visa Protect Program link. Within this email, there is a link in the upper left under the Seven Corners logo called " View Coverage Letter -- Click here". By clicking that link you will have produced via PDF, your own personalized letter. A printed copy of the original visa letter we send in this manner is widely accepted by all consulates as acceptable proof of coverage.
- What is the cancellation policy ? You may cancel PRIOR to your start / effective date of the policy should you be denied a visa. We need an email (sent to email@example.com) for the request and needs to be before the date of your policy start date. NOTE: if you do cancel the policy, our system will alert the consulate in question. Please don't cancel your policy after having applied for your visa, as this will potentially cause a revocation of the visa, since visa medical insurance is a requirement.