Taking Multiple trips throughout the year ?
Don't want the hastle of taking out a single trip policy each time you leave the USA ?
We have the solution !
- a single annual blanket policy for individual or families
- coverage worldwide outside the USA
- requires you have a primary health plan in place domestically
- unlimited number of trips per year with each trip duration not to exceed 70 days
- world class medical services in over 180 countries
Affiliate Network Sites owned and operated exclusively by eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC
Global Risk Broker & Associates
"eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC ®"
Providing Senior Citizens with superior global health insurance options
Specializing in worldwide travel, health, life, disability and special risk insurance programs for global living, travel and work abroad
© Copyright 2014 eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC All rights reserved.
The eGlobal Logo (e-Globe) & "eGlobalHealth" are federally registered trademarks
Senior Citizen Travel Medical Insurance Plans
There are two versions available to meet your international traveling needs:
- Travel GAP Voyager -- basic coverage that will not cover a pre-existing condition and does NOT require that you have any base health insurance to apply
- Travel GAP Excursion -- the expanded benefit plan that does provide for pre-existing medical coverage ONLY IF you are covered under a USA primary health plan like an individual or group private plan or Medicare.
Inbound (to USA) Senior Travel Medical Plans
If you are a non-US resident coming inbound to visit inside the USA, it is highly recommended that you have travel health or medical insurance for illness and accidents. Medical insurance costs are quite high within the USA and costs incurred for unexpected illness or accident while visiting family back in the USA can leave a great burden on your family.
eGlobalHealth Insurers recommends the Inbound Guest or Inbound Immigrant plans from Seven Corners. The Inbound Guest short term medical plan is underwritten by Lloyds London and provides coverage up to 99 years of age. The Inbound Immigrant is a longer term plan that is underwritten by Chartis, an American insurance carrier, A rated.