Affiliate Network Sites owned and operated exclusively by eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC
Global Risk Broker & Associates
"eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC ®"
Specializing in worldwide travel, health, life, disability and special risk insurance programs for global living, travel and work abroad
© Copyright 2010 eGlobalHealth Insurers Agency, LLC All rights reserved.
The eGlobal Logo (e-Globe) & "eGlobalHealth" are federally registered trademarks
Overview of Global Medical Insurance:
Global Medical Insurance provides US$5,000,000 of lifetime coverage with a full range of benefits suited for individuals and families. The plan offers two options: worldwide coverage or worldwide coverage excluding the U.S and Canada. Both options provide coverage 24 hours a day, and you have the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital for treatment. When you select Global Medical Insurance you receive IMG's commitment to deliver world class health benefits, medical assistance and total peace of mind.
As part of the eligibility requirements for Global Medical Insurance, US citizens must reside abroad or plan to leave the US on their effective date and plan to reside abroad for at least six of the next 12 months. Non-US citizens may reside anywhere, including their country of citizenship, although certain eligibility restrictions may apply to non-US citizens residing in the US. Contact us to determine your eligibility if any questions.
You also have the option of adding Global Term Life Insurance and Global Daily Indemnity to your Global Medical Insurance coverage.
Global Medical Insurance®- Worldwide provides access to medical care worldwide including the United States. In the United States, Global Medical Insurance®- Worldwide policy holders will enjoy a reduction in deductible and waiver of coinsurance in IMG's Preferred Provider Network of over 325,000 doctors and 3,500 hospitals. A new international network of providers is available as well. IMPORTANT: In order to qualify for Global Medical Insurancesm, citizens of the United States must intend to reside outside of the United States 6 months of the year. Your requested effective date must not be before the date of your departure and your application must not be submitted before 30 days of your impending departure date. If you do not meet the criteria above please feel free to contact us. For alternative plans click here.
Flexible, long-term, annually renewable, worldwide medical insurance program for U.S. citizens living or working abroad and for non-U.S. nationals worldwide.
- Flexible, comprehensive medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and families
- Four unique plan designs - Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S. and Canada)
- Select from multiple deductible options
- Family premium covers first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost for the first year
- Choose from several payment modes
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your provider
- Access to two extensive provider networks
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information
Who the plan is designed for:Coverage for individuals or families living or working abroad
- Contract employees living and working abroad
- Seniors with dual residencies six months or longer outside the U.S.
Alternative comprehensive and scheduled benefit options include programs from :
From the links above you can easily review each program and quote real time using our secure links.